On the behalf of Spyder's development team, I'm pleased to announce that Spyder 2.3 has been released and is available for Windows XP/Vista/7/8, GNU/Linux and MacOS X here: https://bitbucket.org/spyder-ide/spyderlib/downloads
This release represents 14 months of development since version 2.2 and introduces major enhancements and new features:
- Python 3 support (versions 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 are supported).
- Drop Python 2.5 support.
- Various Editor improvements:
- Use the Tab key to do code completions
- Highlight cells
- First-class support for Enaml files
- Improve how calltips are shown
- Better looking Object Inspector
- Several refinements to the user interface to make it easier and more intuitive
- And many other changes: http://code.google.com/p/spyderlib/wiki/ChangeLog